SCIS Help Center
- Why isn't 'Create request' working for me?
- Sending resources to SCIS for cataloguing
- Why do we need to send books/images
- My item is over 10 years old – can it still be catalogued?
- How do I make an online cataloguing request?
- How do I view my catalogue requests?
- My download is a zip file. What do I do?
- Quick download
- Downloading records for digital resources
- How do I access SCIS via APIs?
- Technical note for cover images
- Where can I view my download requests?
Searching SCIS Data
- What are SCIS Authority Files?
- Authority Files in ASCII format
- How to download Authority Files
- What is the difference between the Full and Reference Only Authority Files?
- What are Name Authority Files?
- What are Series Authority Files?
- SCIS address and ABN
- I would like to renew my subscription
- I would like to pay my invoice online
- Where can I view my subscription details?
- How do I manage contacts in my SCIS profile?
- How do I update details in My Profile?
- Getting started with GoTo Webinar
- I cannot access the webinar
- How do I register for SCIS professional learning?
- Will I receive a certificate of attendance for professional learning?
- I would like my credit card receipt for my professional learning session/s
- I would like to be invoiced when I purchase from the SCIS website