As your subscription renewal time approaches, we will email a notification to the subscription primary contact.
This notification will inform that the subscription is ready for renewal and includes a link that takes you to where you can begin the renewal process.
To renew your subscription:
- Click on the link in the renewal notification email: https://my.scisdata.com/subscriptions
- If you are not already logged into SCIS, you will be prompted to do so. You will then be taken to the My subscriptions section of your account.
- Click on the green Renew button next to your subscription information. Note: If you are subscribed to both SCIS Data and Authority Files, you will see a Renew button for SCIS Data only. Clicking on this Renew button will automatically place both products in the shopping cart.
- You will be taken to the shopping cart. At this stage you can add and/or remove products as you like, so feel free to browse our site to see what Professional learning we have scheduled, or should you be based in Australia, you may wish to have a look at the Barcode scanners we have on offer. You can return to the shopping cart by clicking on the shopping cart shaped icon near the top right of the page.
- Once you are satisfied with the contents of your shopping cart, click on Proceed to checkout.
- Enter your purchase order number if you have one.
- Enter your contact details.
- Click Proceed.
- Choose whether you would like to Request Invoice or Pay Now:
- Request Invoice: An invoice will be sent to the primary contact of your school/organisation’s account, as well as to any contact on the account marked to receive invoices. It will also be available for downloading from the account's Invoices section.
- Pay Now: You will be taken to our online payment portal. For further information, see our help article General Tips for Online Payments.