The primary goal of SCIS is to catalogue items available, and of use, to all our subscribers. Therefore we concentrate on cataloguing recently published items.
An item that is over 10 years old may still be catalogued if it meets one or more of our criteria:
- The item is considered a “classic” work (fiction or non-fiction)
- No other editions/versions of this work are in the SCIS catalogue
- The item is relevant to current curriculum needs
- The item is easily obtainable by other schools
- The metadata of the item is easily obtainable
The older the item, the more likely we will need it shipped to a SCIS cataloguing depot for review.
We are always happy to enhance an existing record if it helps you catalogue your older works locally.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Please sign in to leave a comment.