Where can I view my saved records?
- Log into SCIS.
- Click on your school/organisation's name near the top right of the page, and select My saved lists from the drop-down menu.
- You will be shown a summary of your saved lists of SCIS records. To view the details of each list, click on the list name.
- You will see each item saved in the list. On this page you can:
- Choose to email, print or download the list from the Actions button at the top right of the list.
- See the full record details of an item by clicking on its title.
- Remove any item from the list by clicking on the cross shaped icon that corresponds with it.