SCIS invoices can be paid online using a Mastercard or VISA.
The process was designed so that you can pay your invoice without needing to log in. This is so that your school administrator or accounts payable staff can also pay the invoice.
Our invoices are sent out via email to the primary contact of your school’s account, as well as any users on the account that have been marked to receive invoices. You can also download our invoice from the Invoices and subscriptions section of your SCIS account.
To pay the invoice:
- Open the invoice on your computer.
- Make note of the following details:
- the Customer account number (on the top-right area of the invoice, 5–7 digits long)
- the Invoice number (on the top right-hand side of the invoice, in bold font, begins with SCINV)
- the invoiced amount (further down the invoice, on the right side).
- Locate the How to pay section at the bottom of the invoice.
- Click on the link under Pay online.
- You will be taken to the Pay invoice page on the SCIS website.
- Enter the Customer account number noted down earlier into the Customer account number field.
- Enter the Invoice number (the whole number beginning from SCINV) into the Invoice number field.
- Click on Retrieve invoice.
- The invoice amount will appear.
- Check that the invoice amount is correct.
- Click on Next step.
- Enter your Mastercard or VISA card details.
- Once your card details are entered, click on Continue.
- Check that your card details have been entered correctly. If your card details need editing, click on Change details to go back and re-enter your card details. Otherwise, if all’s correct, click on Make payment. Make sure at this stage that you do not refresh the page, click the browser back button or close your window.
- Click on Click here to complete your payment. The process is only complete once you click this button. Again at this stage, make sure that you do not refresh the page, click the browser back button or close your window.
Once you have paid your invoice online, a receipt will be sent to the primary contact of the school’s account as well as the contacts marked to receive invoices.
If you would like to view a demonstration of this process, please watch our video.
Article is closed for comments.