There are four main ways to download records from SCIS depending on your workflow and the type of resource you wish to catalogue. These are:
Articles in this section
- My download is a zip file. What do I do?
- Quick download
- Downloading records of digital resources
- Technical note for cover images
- Where can I view my download requests?
- Where can I view my saved records?
- Pop-up windows need to be enabled for SCIS Data
- How do I print the download results page?
- Record preferences
- Why are some book cover images not available?