SCIS's cataloguing service is free for all subscribers. However, we do not cover postage costs for physical items sent to SCIS for cataloguing.
Articles in this section
- Where do I send items to be catalogued?
- How do I view my catalogue requests?
- What does SCIS include in each bibliographic record?
- What are the SCIS cataloguing standards?
- In what format does SCIS provide its data?
- What items does SCIS catalogue?
- What can I do if a catalogue record is not available?
- Is there a fee to have my items catalogued?
- Why do I need to send physical items to SCIS for cataloguing?
- How do I make an online cataloguing request?