SCIS's cataloguing service is free for all subscribers, however we do not cover postage costs for items sent physically to and from SCIS for cataloguing.
Articles in this section
- Sending resources to SCIS for cataloguing
- Why do we need to send books/images
- My item is over 10 years old – can it still be catalogued?
- How do I make an online cataloguing request?
- How do I view my catalogue requests?
- Where do I send items to be catalogued?
- Cataloguing settings
- What does SCIS include in each bibliographic record?
- What are the SCIS cataloguing standards?
- In what format does SCIS provide its data?